We take a comprehensive approach with our Lean and Agile training philosophy, focusing across the enterprise, not just IT. Our Agile training team delivers highly interactive classes and offers a “hands on” learning approach. Through our public and private classes participants are prepared to successfully implement agile methodologies, techniques, and practices. Whether your team is new to Agile or trying to scale Agile, Genesis has the training courses and coaching solutions that will make a difference.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certifed Agile Leaders (CAL)
- Kanban Practitioner Certification, Kanban Management Professional Certification
- SAFe Agilist, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner/Manager, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe RTE, SAFe for Teams
- Story Writing Workshops, Value Stream Workshops, Program/Portfolio Workshops
- DevOps Certification
- ICAgile Team Facilitator, Agile Coach, Test Automation, DevOps, Business Analysis
- Design Thinking and Management 3.0 for Innovation
- Please reach out to our team, and we will be happy to coordinate a client specific course tailored for your needs!
Proven success in training:
- Feedback score after training 3,000 participants in the last 4 years is 4.7/5.0
- 98% Pass rate for certification exams of students: 1% did not attempt certification exam, 1% did not successfully pass exam on first attempt
- Proven learning post training classes as indicated by: reduced time to market, improved product quality, and higher performing teams
- 75% of training customers are repeat customers
Click HERE to browse our course listings, and register today!
Our Training Clients:
|724 Solutions||Blue Canopy||iDirect||Scottrade|
|Acision||Cisco Systems||Mastercard||Tennessee Valley Authority|
|Andanza Technologies||Ericsson||National Geographic Society||UST Global|
|Bank of America||Fannie Mae||Peer1 Hosting||Walmart|