SAP Agile Center of Excellence
SAP Agile Center of Excellence (SAP*ACE) is a business strategy designed to provide our clients with a value-based support alternative to the traditional full-time onsite staff. SAP*ACE can supplement current staff with experts “on call” by utilizing a structured system to facilitate our clients and service their requests. We provide one-stop access for all functional and technical support needs. We eliminate the trouble of locating different skill-sets to address each issue that arises. This model decreases the customer’s expense to bring specialized SAP skills to resolve business process challenges and issues with their solutions.
The SAP*ACE process is a virtual network of experts and works as described below:
- Helpdesk Ticket Tracking – When customer tickets are submitted, Genesis will track these tickets according to inquiry type, industry solution, SAP application, and time-sensitivity
- Ticket Review and Analysis – New tickets will be assigned to expert consultants with specialized knowledge in the specific problem area to be resolved in a timely matter according to each customer’s desired services level agreement
- Focused Improvement Training – Ticket Analysis will give Genesis the ability to offer training on challenge areas - focused training and pattern analysis will reduce future errors, increase productivity, and provide overall cost savings
- New Feature Review – As SAP provides new capabilities, Genesis will review the potential benefit and advice on adaptation of a new or updated process – these new features can be implemented if a cost or revenue business case is relevant.
- Adaptive Training – Training can be customized for each business process that has new or updated features to the SAP software - this training will reduce overall errors and increase profitability